Our law firm has a wealth of experience in covering the complex legal needs and requirements of energy businesses on both a regional and international level.
We provide our energy clients with comprehensive legal advice on almost all areas of the law as well as advice relating to specific energy needs or projects.
We most frequently provide our clients with the following legal services in relation to specific energy needs or projects:
- communication and negotiation with regulatory bodies
- communication and negotiation with settlement bodies
- communication and negotiation with commodity market operators
- preparation of and comments on contractual documentation relating to cross-border commodity trading
- preparation of and comments on contractual documentation relating to the cross-border transfer of commodities
- advise on and preparation of contractual documentation relating to energy investment projects including cross-border projects and renewable energy projects
- representation in licencing procedures
- representation in administrative proceedings and administrative actions